Pledge A Pound Lottery

Pledge A Pound Lottery

Pledge A Pound Lottery

Welcome to our Pledge A Pound Lottery – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…

You complete and sign the membership form (download the form from this page) and Standing Order mandate for a minimum of £1 a month (or £12 annually) or pay by cheque. This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.

The draw takes place on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on the noticeboard in the community centre and and on our Facebook page.

The prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 60% goes to the Gregson Green fundraising account. The prize money will be allocated to 3 prizes; first prize 60% of the allocated monies and two further prizes worth a total of 20%.

For example:-

If 500 numbers sold =  £500  – first prize would be £100 and there would be 2 further prizes of £50.

If 1000 numbers sold = £1000 – first prize would be £200 and there would be 2 prizes of £100.

If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact Alan or Jacqui Gibson on 01254 852998

Join our Pledge a Pound club today and you could be our next winner!